ICT-based Solutions for (Self-) Management of Daily Life Activities of Older Adults at Home (closed)
Call 5 aimed at the development of ICT-based solutions which enable and sustain older adults to continue managing their daily activities in their home.
The call aimed also at ICT-based solutions which support informal carers1 in their assistance.
The AAL Joint Programme aims at innovative and ICT-based solutions delivered by applied research and development activities, which are financially sustainable and underpinned by a credible business case. Successful projects are expected to target systemic solutions addressing the users’ wishes and needs, or to provide a contribution which is meant to be integrated into a systemic solution, including some kind of support service.
Description of the call
This Call under the AAL JP invites proposals aiming at developing innovative ICT-based solutions which have the potential to enable and sustain management of daily life activities of older adults by giving support in relation to:
- Enabling older adults to sustain and continue managing daily life activities in their home. This includes ICT-based solutions which are used by the older adults, as well as solutions which require support by others;
- Supporting informal carers to give assistance.
Documents and tools
- Download the call text here and the accompanying Guide for Applicants.
- A proposal is composed of two parts – part A with financial and organizational information and part B with the proposal text addressing the call topics.
- The part B template can be downloaded here.