ICT BASED SOLUTIONS FOR ADVANCEMENT OF SOCIAL INTERACTION OF ELDERLY PEOPLE (Closed)
The AAL Joint Programme will launch the second Call for Proposals with the topic “ICT based solutions for Advancement of Social Interaction of Elderly People”.
The core of the AAL Joint Programme is to provide innovative Information and Communication Technologies(ICT)based solutions to elderly persons, which means innovative products, systems or services addressing identified wishes and needs of the end-users.
Projects funded under the AAL Joint Programme will be multinational, collaborative and cost-shared. Funding contracts of individual project partners will be concluded with the national funding authority.
Objective of the Call
The objective of the Call is to launch European collaborative projects providing innovative ICT based solutions aimed at helping people to be active, joyful and socially connected in the society as they age, from both a societal and personal perspective, effectively contributing to their health, overall quality of life and to social inclusion.
The AAL Joint Programme calls for proposals with a clear European dimension, high relevance and maximum impact on progress in the fields described in the topic definition.
Indicative guidelines for AAL collaborative project characteristics:
- Date of publication: 11 February 2009
- Closure date: 5 May 2009, at 17:00, Central European Time (CET)
- Indicative total funding 60.9 M€ (This amount includes a contribution of up to 23 M€ by the European Commission)
- Consortia submit one common project proposal, with one partner acting as coordinator.
Documents and tools related:
- Call 2 publication text – including the evaluation criteria (pdf);
- National eligibility criteria here.
- Proposal template Part B;
- Information on national funding specifics.
- Call 2 part b template.