Up to now, 7 calls for proposal have been launched by the AAL Programmes. Every year, in the period of time between February and March, a call is launched and it is presented at the Info Days organized by the AAL Association in Brussels. These meetings are the dedicated happenings where to learn about the contents of each theme, how to apply, and where you can meet up with eventual partners or organizations involved in the AAL field.
The already published and closed calls were:
- Call 1 – ICT based solutions for Prevention and Management of Chronic Conditions of Elderly People
- Call 2– ICT based solutions for Advancement of Social Interaction of Elderly People
- Call 3 – ICT-based Solutions for Advancement of Older Persons’ Independence and Participation in the “Self-Serve Society”
- Call 4 – ICT based solutions for Advancement of Older Persons’ Mobility
- Call 5 – ICT-based Solutions for (Self-) Management of Daily Life Activities of Older Adults at Home
- Call 6 – ICT based solutions for Supporting Occupation in Life of Older Adults
- Call 2014 – Care for the future
- Call 2015 – Living actively and independently at home
The current open call is:
- Call 2016 – Living well with dementia
Keep visiting our website to learn about the upcoming opportunities for projects and regions.