Managing an AAL JP project
The central management unit of the AAL Joint Programme organized a meeting with the coordinators of the call 6 project on Thursday 27 February in Brussels. The main aim of the workshop was to facilitate the understanding of the key management requirements in terms of effective end-users involvement, business approach and administrative reporting.
Several support actions were presented and explained to the attendees as well as some guidelines for the management of the project across the whole cycle life. The contractors of the support action AAL2Business informed on the business support services while the contractors of the AAL study on end-users integration presented the main results of the study, guidelines and toolkit prepared for ensuring the suitable integration of end-users.
Here we provide the links to the presentations:
- Central Reporting System (Raquel Fernandez Horcajada – AAL Association Programme Officer)
- National Monitoring (Gerda Geyer- National Contact Person, Austria)
- AAL2Business + Business model Canvas (Arto Wallin; Marco d’Angelantonio; Henri Hietala)
Dissemination Guidelines (Nicola Filizola- AAL Association Communication Officer)
- End User integration AAL JP support action (Christoph Nedopil)
- End User Case Study CURE (Markus Garschall)
- End User Case Study ProME (Katja Neureiter
- End User Case Study Fit4Work ( Michał Kosiedowski)
- End User Case Study Active@work (Rosana Valle Soriano)
- End User Case Study IronHand (Gerdienke Prange)
- End User Case Study StayActive (Mara Diaconu)