Helping your project to go to market
The AAL Joint Programme has started a new three-year support action called AAL2Business that built on the pilot AAL2Business action conducted in 2012 aimed to help AAL projects to enter the market.
One of its main objectives is to help companies in their business development and commercialisation challenges related to solutions developed under AAL projects and offers a wide variety of support actions addressing AAL JP projects in different stages of their lifecycle: before obtaining the funding, during the implementation and after the end of the projects:
- Support AAL JP participants in building a consortium that can deliver a commercially viable solution ( workshop with every publication of an AAL JP call for proposal – in conjunction with the Info-day-) ;
- On demand business coaching on how to bring the AAL solution to the market (business model);
- Organise methodology workshops to strengthen the business thinking and the market orientation of AAL JP projects;
- Provide on –demand training to AAL JP project participants to present their AAL solution to provide investors to support access to finance;
- Organisation of matchmaking events between AAL solutions and the demand side at the AAL JP Fora;
- Building a network of investors for AAL solutions.
The service providers are a consortium led by VTT Technical Research Center of Finland with the partners Nordic Healthcare Group and Health Information Management, S.A. and the Steering Committed is participated by the AAL JP Central Management Unit and governing bodies members from the Netherlands, Austria, Flanders, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Spain.
Be aware: This support action is only intended for AAL JP projects