How to improve your chances for successful commercialization
For a maximum of 25 participants – deadline 2 April 2015
Brussels, 17th April 2015
The lean start-up is movement that is radically changing the way how R&D is transformed into commercial success stories (more and more applied also by large enterprises);
- To find out how AAL projects can also apply these new principles to rapidly design and test business models and value propositions that are viable in the future’s AAL markets.
- To learn how to get feedback if your project is steering for the right direction, and if not how to change the direction;
- You will receive training on lean start-up principles to validate business model and value propositions;
- You will learn how to validate business models and value propositions in small groups together with business experts, who will provide support and mentoring during the workshop;
- You will share challenges and best practices in business development.
- For professionals in your organisations responsible for the commercial results of AAL projects;
- For those who are interested in learning and discussing how lean start-up principles work within the framework of AAL projects.