AGEING WELL WEEK 2022 IN GDANSK: SAVE THE DATE!
The AAL Programme in collaboration with the city of Gdansk and the Gdansk Foundation invites you to save the date for the third European Week of Active and Healthy Ageing (EWAHA), which will take place from 18-20 October 2022 in Gdansk, Poland.
This will be the first EWAHA event that will gather attendees in a physical location in a hybrid format.
Do you work in the field of active and healthy ageing?
The EWAHA 2022 will be the perfect event to meet and connect with
- Professionals involved in the technology sector with an interest in ageing
- Social care and care providers
- Investors looking for new solutions and innovations
- Individuals and organisations implicated in the AAL funded projects
- EU, national and regional decision makers in the field of health, social issue, technology and innovations
- NGOs and organization operating in the field of healthcare and social care
Join us either physically or online to participate in a plethora of workshops, exhibitions and discussions to find out the silver business, social and policy trends in ageing well.
Come to Gdansk in December and take advantage of everything the EWAHA 2022 has to offer.
Sign up for the EWAHA newsletter here and visit our website to be the first one to get the first tickets!