How to enhance visibility and impact of AAL projects.
Free webinar: Tools to improve AAL projects’ communications.
The HAIVISIO project, in collaboration with AAL, is offering a free webinar on tools to improve AAL project communications. The webinar is divided into two sessions that are independent, yet complementary.
- ADDRESSED TO: AAL Project managers, project coordinators, dissemination work package leaders and all those partners interested in the exploitation of the results.
- Session 1: Identifying the value of your project. 30th June, 10:00-11:30 CEST
- Session 2: Practical tools to produce a good dissemination plan. 3rd July, 10-11:30 CEST
- WHERE: this is an online seminar; attendees can join from their respective countries.
- HOW TO REGISTER: Send your data before 24th June through the link below. Registration is free of charge. click here
This webinar will help you to identify your project assets and enhance the compliance of your communication and dissemination work package activities with the AAL programme objectives!
- Learn from on-going and recently completed projects across the ‘ICT for Healthy, Active and Ageing-Well World’ about many of their communications, dissemination, exploitation and sustainability challenges.
- Understand how a systematic, holistic and continuous improvement approach to communications and dissemination can enhance project development pathways and strengthen project outcomes.
- Learn about the HAIVISIO Reference Framework, a tool which will help you to model your project results into an integrated information platform as a base for communication and dissemination actions.
- Gain insight into how to apply the HAIVISIO Reference Framework tool in communications work-packages through some extracts from a worked example in an AAL project.
During the webinar, you can interact directly with the HAIVISIO team though a 20-minute question and answer session.