Information day on ICT and e-government issues for local and regional authorities
The Council of European Municipalities and Regions organized this event on 17 November.
- Welcome and introduction by Angelika Poth-Mögele, CEMR Director of Policy
- The Current Landscape and Future of the Digital Agenda: presentation from the European Commission by Jörgen Gren, Head of unit, DG CONNECT.
– Exchange of views and experience
- The Open Data Communication and the PSI Directive and its guidelines: presentation by Simona Wolesa, Head of the Brussels Office, Austrian Association of Cities
– Exchange of views and of information about the implementation in the different countries
- Horizon 2020 – Active Assisted Living JP: presentation by Jerome de Barros, Project officer of the AAL programme
– – – Lunch break – – –
- Presentation of the survey among CEMR members on topics of interest by Henrik Rainio, Director of the Brussels Office, Association of Finnish Local and Regional Authorities and Hallvard Hoen, Adviser, Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities:
– Topics of interest. E.g.: e-procurement, Data Protection Regulation, e-health, Web Accessibility, trust services and e-ID
- Current activities of local and regional government associations in the area of ICT and e-government:
– Tour de Table with contributions from all participants
- ICT and e-government in the future CEMR working structures
– Discussion about the activities of the future expert group
- Any other business