HOW TO BUILD VIABLE BUSINESS MODELS IN AAL PROJECTS
Improving your chances for successful commercialization through business model experimentation and validation
For a maximum of 25 participants – deadline 15 October 2015
- To find out how business models can be rapidly experimented and tested within AAL projects;
- To learn how to get feedback if your project is steering for the right direction, and if not how to change the direction.
- You will receive training on how to build business models with highly iterative methods;
- You will learn how to validate business models and value propositions in small groups together with business experts, who will provide support and mentoring during the workshop;
- You will share challenges and best practices in business development.
- Workshop participants organisation must be or must have been participating in a project under AAL Joint Programme! (Calls 1- 6 or Call 2014) ;
- For the professionals in your consortium or in your organisation, responsible for the commercialization of the results of your AAL projects;
- For those who are interested in learning and discussing how new business development
For info contact: Arto.Wallin@vtt.fi
26 November 2015
09:30 – 14:30
For more info and registration click here