Info Day 2019
Save the date for learning about the next AAL Call 2019!
The AAL just published the preannouncement of the Call 2019 and it is organizing the Info Day on 31st. January 2019 to inform the European community about the next call topic of the AAL Programme: “Sustainable Smart Solutions for Ageing Well.”
The Info Day is an interactive event where the national contact persons of AAL, officers from the European Commission and the managers of the AAL secretariat will present to you the Call text and will guide you through the ways to apply and how to get better chances to receive your funding in 2019. The Info Day is an opportunity not to be missed if it is the first time you apply and you want to get handy practical information on the how-to, but also if you are not a first timer and you want to hear some interesting project ideas to collaborate on.
As usual, the Info Day is also a platform where to pitch your project idea and find a suitable partner for your consortium. Do not miss out on this great chance and come to network with your next partner! During the event, there will be plenty of time for you to build up new partnerships.
- Want to present your project idea? Be concise, we will give you three minutes to present your proposal on stage in front of a wide audience;
- Remember we do not accept company or organization presentations! Only ideas for viable projects are allowed;
- Download this template and send it back to email@example.com no later than 25 January 2019.
- Visit the page of the past edition in 2018 by clicking here
- See the previous AAL Call by clicking here
- Management Centre Europe, Rue de l’Aqueduc 118, 1050, Brussels, Belgium
- How to get there? click here
Support in partner search
- On our Linkedin Group